xCo0kie
tecka
hrvoje99
Anikila
Cr4zy[ox]
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26[Release] Weapons ID's - Page 2 Empty Re: [Release] Weapons ID's Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:22 pm

Cr4zy[ox]

Cr4zy[ox]
Admininstrator
Admininstrator

the id are right and working

https://cffg.umforum.net

27[Release] Weapons ID's - Page 2 Empty Re: [Release] Weapons ID's Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:49 pm

jordan1124

how do i use this ids to get weapons help pleasee im new at hacking help administrator please

28[Release] Weapons ID's - Page 2 Empty Re: [Release] Weapons ID's Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:17 pm

Quackers 196

Quackers 196
Admininstrator
Admininstrator

you dont use this to get weapons, you use this to change the skin of the weapon you are using

29[Release] Weapons ID's - Page 2 Empty Re: [Release] Weapons ID's Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:29 pm

Cr4zy[ox]

Cr4zy[ox]
Admininstrator
Admininstrator

no, if u cange the weapon , all change, recoil, damage, reload time, only ammo stills the same cause is server sided

30[Release] Weapons ID's - Page 2 Empty Re: [Release] Weapons ID's Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:35 pm

Quackers 196

Quackers 196
Admininstrator
Admininstrator

Cr4zy[ox] wrote:no, if u cange the weapon , all change, recoil, damage, reload time, only ammo stills the same cause is server sided

oh okay i didn't realise that, Crazy i have made a VIP Hack Now Very Happy could i release it in the VIP section?

31[Release] Weapons ID's - Page 2 Empty Re: [Release] Weapons ID's Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:49 am

buddhayang

lololol vip section trollololl
Razz
me no get to see ur vip hack??

32[Release] Weapons ID's - Page 2 Empty Re: [Release] Weapons ID's Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:58 am

Quackers 196

Quackers 196
Admininstrator
Admininstrator

well i say VIP cos i dont want loads of people running round using my hack Laughing, i wanna be able to use it when others can't unless they buy VIP and help out the forum :)

ill still release Publics

33[Release] Weapons ID's - Page 2 Empty Re: [Release] Weapons ID's Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:01 am

buddhayang

[CFFG]Quack196 wrote:well i say VIP cos i dont want loads of people running round using my hack Laughing, i wanna be able to use it when others can't unless they buy VIP and help out the forum :)
i was surprissed to see a bunch of low rankers in the same room as i was in LOL

Laughing i guess i dont needah release my aimbot xD
its like 98% finished with a lil bit of more tweaks then it should be 100% finished heres the pictures its kinda messed up with the picture still fixing the upper left corner loool

this is avenes credits to him and his team and my team as well because i helped him out o well -_------_----_--

still my aimbot feature one which is not this one still is pretty good, just not prefectly centered on the head :( just fixing some of that stuff then everythnis all cool

Last edited by buddhayang on Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:11 am; edited 1 time in total

34[Release] Weapons ID's - Page 2 Empty Re: [Release] Weapons ID's Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:06 am

Quackers 196

Quackers 196
Admininstrator
Admininstrator

your picture looks fake no offence.
and that version isn't CFFG, the other picture which you haven't posted on here but is on the other site had way too low GP and EXP so it wasn't CFFG.

and the bit in the top left you can clearly see another logo/text behind which you have covered up

35[Release] Weapons ID's - Page 2 Empty Re: [Release] Weapons ID's Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:12 am

mohammadking1

mohammadking1

i dont see vip section
sorry for bad english Very Happy

36[Release] Weapons ID's - Page 2 Empty Re: [Release] Weapons ID's Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:16 pm

dexterboy50

Sorry guys but someone can say me how i use it please? Im really sorry :( Btw Nice forum continue with your fantastic job Cr4zy really nice posts :)

37[Release] Weapons ID's - Page 2 Empty Re: [Release] Weapons ID's Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:40 pm

Cr4zy[ox]

Cr4zy[ox]
Admininstrator
Admininstrator

ty dexterboy50
i will make it some day.

--------------

mohammadking1
try to buy vip maybe... Laughing

38[Release] Weapons ID's - Page 2 Empty Re: [Release] Weapons ID's Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:16 pm

timiostimio.

timiostimio.

ludek wrote:UPDATE LIST !!!
i dont see many weapons :(

Umm...you dont see many weapons?! Very Mad

http://ww.cffg.tk

39[Release] Weapons ID's - Page 2 Empty Re: [Release] Weapons ID's Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:20 pm

timiostimio.

timiostimio.

Quackers 196 wrote:well i say VIP cos i dont want loads of people running round using my hack Laughing, i wanna be able to use it when others can't unless they buy VIP and help out the forum :)

hmm

btw. I LOVE THESE SMILEYS!

http://ww.cffg.tk

40[Release] Weapons ID's - Page 2 Empty Re: [Release] Weapons ID's Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:06 am

buddhayang

timiostimio. wrote:
ludek wrote:UPDATE LIST !!!
i dont see many weapons :(

Umm...you dont see many weapons?! Very Mad

doode go look at my weaponlog its updated Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum