CFFG - CrossFire Fantasy Games Hacks

You are not connected. Please login or register

[ShowCase] yessssssssss :)

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[ShowCase] yessssssssss :) Empty [ShowCase] yessssssssss :) Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:07 am

buddhayang

blood-c i dont care what you say bout me just gonna ignore you because i dont leech and i dont wanna argue with some immature kid. finally were almost finished with makin the aimbot Very Happy
4 of my team created a website but i dont wanna advertise the website, the aimbot hack is only for CFFG and it works pretty FIOOOONE but some Client errors -_- still fixing it, so will release sooooooon
but anyone wanna test feel free i only give to certain type of peoples Razz

2[ShowCase] yessssssssss :) Empty Re: [ShowCase] yessssssssss :) Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:08 am

Quackers 196

Quackers 196
Admininstrator
Admininstrator

hey :) could i please help test it? and could i become part of your team? i am now starting to code playerinfo hacks Very Happy

3[ShowCase] yessssssssss :) Empty Re: [ShowCase] yessssssssss :) Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:55 am

buddhayang

Quack196 wrote:hey :) could i please help test it? and could i become part of your team? i am now starting to code playerinfo hacks Very Happy

heey meessage me :)

4[ShowCase] yessssssssss :) Empty Re: [ShowCase] yessssssssss :) Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:38 pm

Quackers 196

Quackers 196
Admininstrator
Admininstrator

i just messaged you :)

5[ShowCase] yessssssssss :) Empty Re: [ShowCase] yessssssssss :) Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:47 pm

Blood-C

Blood-C

buddhayang wrote:blood-c i dont care what you say bout me just gonna ignore you because i dont leech and i dont wanna argue with some immature kid. finally were almost finished with makin the aimbot Very Happy
4 of my team created a website but i dont wanna advertise the website, the aimbot hack is only for CFFG and it works pretty FIOOOONE but some Client errors -_- still fixing it, so will release sooooooon

you don't leech? you think i don't know anything about it? everyone knows after unknownpk released his vip base everyone suddenly had aimbot in their hacks. I just hate people who used other people work & claimed it was made by them.

yet, still no screenshot to proof your words. but i already had an image how your menu would be like because i know it's leeched one.

Quack196 wrote:i just messaged you :)

watch out for spyware & virus, just for precautions.

http://cffg.tk

6[ShowCase] yessssssssss :) Empty Re: [ShowCase] yessssssssss :) Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:41 pm

buddhayang

Blood-C wrote:
buddhayang wrote:blood-c i dont care what you say bout me just gonna ignore you because i dont leech and i dont wanna argue with some immature kid. finally were almost finished with makin the aimbot Very Happy

you don't leech? you think i don't know anything about it? everyone knows after unknownpk released his vip base everyone suddenly had aimbot in their hacks. I just hate people who used other people work & claimed it was made by them.

yet, still no screenshot to proof your words. but i already had an image how your menu would be like because i know it's leeched one.

doode i give credits you noob, if i leeched i give credits, and you QQ all the time because you aint got no one to help you code

7[ShowCase] yessssssssss :) Empty Re: [ShowCase] yessssssssss :) Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:50 pm

Quackers 196

Quackers 196
Admininstrator
Admininstrator

Coding is all about helping each other out and coming together to make an awesome hack Very Happy I wouldn't be where I am now without help

8[ShowCase] yessssssssss :) Empty Re: [ShowCase] yessssssssss :) Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:40 pm

Blood-C

Blood-C

buddhayang wrote:
Blood-C wrote:

doode i give credits you noob, if i leeched i give credits, and you QQ all the time because you aint got no one to help you code

I QQ because i hate a liar like you.

9[ShowCase] yessssssssss :) Empty Re: [ShowCase] yessssssssss :) Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:11 pm

buddhayang

Blood-C wrote:
buddhayang wrote:
Blood-C wrote:

I QQ because i hate a liar like you.

how do you knoe if im lying? and how do you knoe if im not???

10[ShowCase] yessssssssss :) Empty Re: [ShowCase] yessssssssss :) Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:30 pm

Cr4zy[ox]

Cr4zy[ox]
Admininstrator
Admininstrator

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Razz

https://cffg.umforum.net

11[ShowCase] yessssssssss :) Empty Re: [ShowCase] yessssssssss :) Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:34 pm

buddhayang

Cr4zy[ox] wrote:<a href="self.close ()">Press Me</a>

Razz

lolol yes
/request close

12[ShowCase] yessssssssss :) Empty Re: [ShowCase] yessssssssss :) Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:53 am

mohammadking1

mohammadking1

me and buddhayang will releasing a VIP hack with all Features i mean all be happy Very Happy

Sorry For Bad English Very Happy

13[ShowCase] yessssssssss :) Empty Re: [ShowCase] yessssssssss :) Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:44 am

Quackers 196

Quackers 196
Admininstrator
Admininstrator

I think blood should be banned for so many days I mean he isn't helping anyone or being nice at all

14[ShowCase] yessssssssss :) Empty Re: [ShowCase] yessssssssss :) Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:07 pm

mohammadking1

mohammadking1

who blood?

15[ShowCase] yessssssssss :) Empty Re: [ShowCase] yessssssssss :) Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:40 pm

buddhayang

Quack196 wrote:I think blood should be banned for so many days I mean he isn't helping anyone or being nice at all

you are right i was thinking of that.. but i think blood-c should get IP Banned Razz

16[ShowCase] yessssssssss :) Empty Re: [ShowCase] yessssssssss :) Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:12 pm

Quackers 196

Quackers 196
Admininstrator
Admininstrator

I agree with you bud :) he is being really horrible

17[ShowCase] yessssssssss :) Empty Re: [ShowCase] yessssssssss :) Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:07 pm

mohammadking1

mohammadking1

i dont know what are you speak about but its ok banned him ip BlaBla

18[ShowCase] yessssssssss :) Empty Re: [ShowCase] yessssssssss :) Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:51 pm

buddhayang

mohammadking1 wrote:i dont know what are you speak about but its ok banned him ip BlaBla

ohh IP Ban is like banning him forever when he uses the same computer with the same IP address Razz. Which means whenever he creates a new account he can never come on because he got IP banned.

19[ShowCase] yessssssssss :) Empty Re: [ShowCase] yessssssssss :) Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:20 am

Blood-C

Blood-C

This is between me & buddhayang, it has nothing to with you guys. He's nor admin or staff, he's nothing but a leecher & liar.

buddhayang, guess i will disappoint you because i use dynamic ip (resetting router with single press of button). Even you ban ip-range/region me, i can use proxy. You can't stop me from posting here & telling you a liar :)

My hack: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Where is your proof buddhayang?

20[ShowCase] yessssssssss :) Empty Re: [ShowCase] yessssssssss :) Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:49 am

Quackers 196

Quackers 196
Admininstrator
Admininstrator

Blood-C wrote:This is between me & buddhayang, it has nothing to with you guys. He's nor admin or staff, he's nothing but a leecher & liar.

Okay Blood, I do apologize for the things i had said before, its just when you see 2 coders arguing with each other its really not a nice thing to see on our forum :(

This is a really nice community and tbh i don't want to see people arguing and i am pretty sure no-one else does.

Bud please could you also not argue with Blood because tbh atm Blood is a good coder and like you said to me you are still learning. So as i see it Blood knows quite a bit compared to us, so he knows what he is on about.

Blood this is my way of apologizing to you and trying to make things better after what i had said.
Again i am sorry, i hope you can forgive me

Cheers
Quack196

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum