CFFG - CrossFire Fantasy Games Hacks

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hey Everyone Just A Quick Message

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hey Everyone Just A Quick Message Empty Hey Everyone Just A Quick Message Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:41 pm

Quackers 196

Quackers 196
Admininstrator
Admininstrator

YOU GUYS HERE ARE AMAZING!!!!

Hey everyone :)
It's Quack196 here, i just wanted to quickly say thanks to everyone for helping me and making me feel welcome and accepted into the community here within such a short amount of time Very Happy

You will definitely be seeing a lot of me around the forum i will try the best i can to help people out, and for now i am sorry if i have alot of questions but hopefully this will help me learn to be a great coder like all you guys here and then we can rule CFFG and make the best hacks around with all of our brains working together Very Happy

Anyways Thanks Guys :)

Peace Out

2Hey Everyone Just A Quick Message Empty Re: Hey Everyone Just A Quick Message Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:30 am

Cr4zy[ox]

Cr4zy[ox]
Admininstrator
Admininstrator

I m glad you feel welcome here, also good luck with learning how to hack, if u got any question or somthing i m here! Smile

https://cffg.umforum.net

3Hey Everyone Just A Quick Message Empty Re: Hey Everyone Just A Quick Message Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:39 am

Quackers 196

Quackers 196
Admininstrator
Admininstrator

thanks dude, i thinki im getting the hang of it, the nextb thing im gonna be working on is player info hacks

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum