View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/BernardtheUgly?feature=mhee

Quackers 196

Admininstrator
Admininstrator
omg really???

i think i've found him :O

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

If You Click These You're AWESOME!!!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Cheers

Quackers 196 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

View user profile

BernhardTheUgly

LOL i am serius I allways willed to see a Eskimo

Quackers 196

Admininstrator
Admininstrator
hehe, so is there someone here or are you asking if anyone is an eskimo?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

View user profile

BernhardTheUgly

I am 47% shore(LOL) that there is a Eskimo among us.

Quackers 196

Admininstrator
Admininstrator
BernhardTheUgly wrote:I am 47% shore(LOL) that there is a Eskimo among us.

omg Laughing is it just because of where they live?

Cheers

View user profile

BernhardTheUgly

No i meant shure but i am not found in the arts of ortogramatics XD
It was not meant as a joke or something the real joke was about the 47% from Obamas speach

Quackers 196

Admininstrator
Admininstrator
no i mean on the location on the map, is that why you think there is an eskimo?

Cheers

View user profile

BernhardTheUgly

Aye

Quackers 196

Admininstrator
Admininstrator
ah i see Laughing, thats pretty cool

Cheers

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum