CFFG - CrossFire Fantasy Games Hacks

You are not connected. Please login or register

So what does everyone drive? Here's my car :)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 So what does everyone drive? Here's my car :) on Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:18 pm

Quackers 196

Admininstrator
Admininstrator
Hey everyone :) i was just wondering what everyone here drives ?

This is my car Very Happy he's called Buddy Very Happy

What do you drive?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

If You Click These You're AWESOME!!!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Cheers

Quackers 196 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

View user profile

Cr4zy[ox]

Admininstrator
Admininstrator
i drive somthing from my dreams, i wanted always to drive this even when i have born... i drive only my foots ... sad but true xD

View user profile http://cffg.umforum.net

Quackers 196

Admininstrator
Admininstrator
awh, i only passed my driving test a month ago today, Very Happy and i have just bought this car Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

View user profile

Cr4zy[ox]

Admininstrator
Admininstrator
cool, its pretty nice, i like that style

View user profile http://cffg.umforum.net

Quackers 196

Admininstrator
Admininstrator
awesome Very Happy thank you :)
im going to make it better and improve it and make it awesome Very Happy

i'll keep you all updated Very Happy

Cheers

View user profile

mohammadking1

cool car but small problem
its small car i think Very Happy

View user profile

Quackers 196

Admininstrator
Admininstrator
Hehe yeah he is tiny, but it's really cool because you can have loads of fun when driving it because it's really low down and you feel like you are going really really fast Very Happy

Cheers

View user profile

D[oNe]Dy

Well the car is small but when u upgrade him he is going like a big car ahahahhahaahhaha true that man im telling ahhaha !

Nice car mate, how much thoes it cost you ? Very Happy

View user profile http://cffg.tk/

Quackers 196

Admininstrator
Admininstrator
D[oNe]Dy wrote:Well the car is small but when u upgrade him he is going like a big car ahahahhahaahhaha true that man im telling ahhaha !

Nice car mate, how much thoes it cost you ? Very Happy

haha yeah Very Happy and thanks :)

it cost me £2,400 which is pretty cheap Very Happy

Cheers

View user profile

buddhayang

I drive a 1999honda civic SI /w Vtec engine, pretty fast car
Me and my buddys would always race around town Very Happy 200HP

View user profile

mohammadking1

Nice car but i think its from google Very Happy joke no its nice car

View user profile

BernhardTheUgly

My father drives a Mercedes ; P

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/BernardtheUgly?feature=mhee

Quackers 196

Admininstrator
Admininstrator
its a nice car, but i like my little car because its a classic car Very Happy

Cheers

View user profile

BernhardTheUgly

Well mine is a classic mercedes XD

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/BernardtheUgly?feature=mhee

buddhayang

mohammadking1 wrote:Nice car but i think its from google Very Happy joke no its nice car

I post my civic to different sites. Where I can sell or trade

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum