[CFFG]tomboo30
Anikila
Denoez
woombrah
Cr4zy[ox]
17 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1How to make your Custum Skin Empty How to make your Custum Skin Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:38 am

Cr4zy[ox]

Cr4zy[ox]
Admininstrator
Admininstrator

hey guys i will post alittle tutorial on how to make a costum skin, a comstum skin is to change the textures of the gun. Actually it is very easy, you need 2 tools, and 1 plugin(ALSO photoshop CS4, the version is VERY IMPORTANT)

All you need is in atachments , tacking the photshop, just google it ;)

STEP 1:

The installation of the plugin is in the rar file with it, but i can say it here, only for does who dont read the text files in rar files -__- they r many belive me, soo here is how to install the plugin:

• Place DTXFormat.8bi in plug-ins > File Formats
  • Place the two .dll files in the root directory of photoshop

STEP 2:

Using xxmarv09xx tools, you will extract RF017.REZ

• Open it, put RF017.REZ in the same folder as it and open extractor.exe
  • once it opened, write "RF017.REZ" and press enter, write "2" and press enter two times.
  • once it is extracted you will see a new folder with this name: "RF017.REZ_textures"
  • open it and look for any texture you want to change
  • open it with photoshop and rename it "new_texture.dtx"

STEP 3:

Using xxmarv09xxtools again:

• put the old texture, the new texture, RF017 and the injector in the same folder
  • run the injector(what he does is replace the data with your new one)
  • write "2" and press enter, then press enter again
  • now write the old texure name like : "textire900.dtx",press enter
  • now write the new texture name like: "new_texture.dtx"

We are done , rename the RF017.rez to RF124.REZ and start game!

Atachments:

• photoshop plugins: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
  • Rez tools: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
  • and if u want , here a dtx fast viewer, you dont need to open all with photoshop to see what it is: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Video (not made by me):

https://cffg.umforum.net

2How to make your Custum Skin Empty Re: How to make your Custum Skin Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:32 am

woombrah

woombrah
Admininstrator
Admininstrator

I can edit my player SKIN to? :)

3How to make your Custum Skin Empty Re: How to make your Custum Skin Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:32 am

woombrah

woombrah
Admininstrator
Admininstrator

I will watch your tutorial

4How to make your Custum Skin Empty Re: How to make your Custum Skin Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:52 am

Cr4zy[ox]

Cr4zy[ox]
Admininstrator
Admininstrator

woombrah wrote:I will watch your tutorial

yes you can edite player texture + the video isnt mine i wrote in post Razz

5How to make your Custum Skin Empty Re: How to make your Custum Skin Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:19 am

Denoez

Denoez

soon i will try to do this.

6How to make your Custum Skin Empty Re: How to make your Custum Skin Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:51 am

Anikila

Nice tuturial!

7How to make your Custum Skin Empty Re: How to make your Custum Skin Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:49 am

[CFFG]tomboo30

[CFFG]tomboo30
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

This is sexy and we know it Very Happy

8How to make your Custum Skin Empty Re: How to make your Custum Skin Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:50 pm

mariokas1313

mariokas1313
Leecher
Leecher

is good

9How to make your Custum Skin Empty Re: How to make your Custum Skin Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:51 pm

mariokas1313

mariokas1313
Leecher
Leecher

mariokas1313 wrote:is good

i try

10How to make your Custum Skin Empty Re: How to make your Custum Skin Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:51 pm

mariokas1313

mariokas1313
Leecher
Leecher

i make m4a1to m4a1Gold

11How to make your Custum Skin Empty Re: How to make your Custum Skin Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:52 pm

mariokas1313

mariokas1313
Leecher
Leecher

i make my knife

12How to make your Custum Skin Empty Re: How to make your Custum Skin Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:52 pm

mariokas1313

mariokas1313
Leecher
Leecher

and m16 to m16 camo

13How to make your Custum Skin Empty Re: How to make your Custum Skin Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:37 pm

Cinta

Cinta

i did it...modded every gun in the game...i have gold and crystal on everygun :3

14How to make your Custum Skin Empty Re: How to make your Custum Skin Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:14 pm

[CFFG]tomboo30

[CFFG]tomboo30
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

cool

15How to make your Custum Skin Empty Re: How to make your Custum Skin Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:17 pm

bieuso14

admin add clip from vietnam

16How to make your Custum Skin Empty Re: How to make your Custum Skin Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:43 am

islan8

islan8

Acho que sou o unico portugues aqui mas acho que entendi bem o seu tutorial ! Belo forum admin belo mesmo PLZZ!

17How to make your Custum Skin Empty Re: How to make your Custum Skin Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:14 am

[CFFG]janko21

[CFFG]janko21
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

English pls...

18How to make your Custum Skin Empty Re: How to make your Custum Skin Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:10 am

ralfrofl

Thannnnkkssssss Man

19How to make your Custum Skin Empty Re: How to make your Custum Skin Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:28 pm

Hellwig

Guys i need yout help i can make many wep skins but only inject 1 REZ. texture like ak to ak silver and i want to make a SKINPACK can anybody help me?

20How to make your Custum Skin Empty Re: How to make your Custum Skin Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:01 pm

DaChosen

can you make the attachment in media fire?

21How to make your Custum Skin Empty Re: How to make your Custum Skin Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:30 pm

mohammadking1

mohammadking1

[b][i][u]what you mean

22How to make your Custum Skin Empty Re: How to make your Custum Skin Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:15 pm

alaska321

it doesnt work with cfrez.exe?

23How to make your Custum Skin Empty Re: How to make your Custum Skin Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:34 pm

mohammadking1

mohammadking1

what not work with cfrez.exe?

24How to make your Custum Skin Empty Re: How to make your Custum Skin Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:52 pm

CarpeDiem

Is this patched? When i try to find rf017 i only see RF017 and when i try to extract it it gives me an error. please answer

25How to make your Custum Skin Empty Re: How to make your Custum Skin Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:30 pm

Cr4zy[ox]

Cr4zy[ox]
Admininstrator
Admininstrator

when writing the name of the rez make sure is all in caps look like this: RF017.REZ

and for now rez mods are patched. they detect chnges

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum