View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 So Who's Getting Black Ops 2??? on Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:57 pm

Quackers 196

Admininstrator
Admininstrator
Hey guys i got my copy of Black ops 2 today Very Happy

Is anyone else getting it??? Smile

If You Click These You're AWESOME!!!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Cheers

Quackers 196 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

View user profile

2 Re: So Who's Getting Black Ops 2??? on Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:12 pm

BernhardTheUgly

only if i can get rid of my old casio XD

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/BernardtheUgly?feature=mhee

3 Re: So Who's Getting Black Ops 2??? on Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:21 pm

Quackers 196

Admininstrator
Admininstrator
old casio???

do you mean like keyboard?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

View user profile

4 Re: So Who's Getting Black Ops 2??? on Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:47 pm

BernhardTheUgly

No i mean calculator XD

5 Re: So Who's Getting Black Ops 2??? on Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:58 pm

Quackers 196

Admininstrator
Admininstrator
oh okay Laughing whys that?

Cheers

View user profile

6 Re: So Who's Getting Black Ops 2??? on Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:27 pm

BernhardTheUgly

I am comparing the capacity of this pc whit the calculators

7 Re: So Who's Getting Black Ops 2??? on Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:32 pm

Quackers 196

Admininstrator
Admininstrator
ah i see Laughing

Cheers

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum