CFFG - CrossFire Fantasy Games Hacks

You are not connected. Please login or register

Buddhayang halloween hack special holiday

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26King Re: Buddhayang halloween hack special holiday on Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:52 am

Quackers 196

Admininstrator
Admininstrator
its really annoying sometimes

If You Click These You're AWESOME!!!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Cheers

Quackers 196 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

View user profile

27King Re: Buddhayang halloween hack special holiday on Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:23 pm

marczuk

For me , detected.

View user profile

28King Re: Buddhayang halloween hack special holiday on Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:49 pm

Quackers 196

Admininstrator
Admininstrator
you must be doing it wrong then, because it cant be detected for one person and then undetected for another

If You Click These You're AWESOME!!!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Cheers

Quackers 196 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

View user profile

29King Re: Buddhayang halloween hack special holiday on Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:39 pm

buddhayang

marczuk wrote:For me , detected.

ive been using the same base for a while. for CFFG and buddahyangV3 was never detected. but yeah everything works dont AUTO INJECT. MAUNUALLY inject when you login

View user profile

30King Re: Buddhayang halloween hack special holiday on Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:59 pm

okaoka2010

how i can use

View user profile

31King Re: Buddhayang halloween hack special holiday on Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:01 pm

buddhayang

okaoka2010 wrote:how i can use
Whatch the videos...

View user profile

32King where vedios on Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:17 pm

okaoka2010

buddhayang wrote:
okaoka2010 wrote:how i can use
Whatch the videos...

View user profile

33King Re: Buddhayang halloween hack special holiday on Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:17 pm

okaoka2010

where is the vedios?

View user profile

34King Re: Buddhayang halloween hack special holiday on Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:39 pm

buddhayang

okaoka2010 wrote:where is the vedios?

buddahyang v4 hack

View user profile

35King Re: Buddhayang halloween hack special holiday on Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:52 pm

D[oNe]Dy

nice man like it Razz I will make my owm hack soon Razz

View user profile http://cffg.tk/

36King Re: Buddhayang halloween hack special holiday on Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:14 pm

buddhayang

thank you very much Very Happy

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum