CFFG - CrossFire Fantasy Games Hacks


You are not connected. Please login or register

Buddhayang halloween hack special holiday

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1King Buddhayang halloween hack special holiday on Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:00 am

buddhayang


Senior Member
Senior Member
Yes i know ive released it one day late Laughing but o wells heres it is..

Download:
JUST WAIT FOR 5 SECONDS THEN CLICK SKIP!
CLICK ME TO DOWNLOAD


Requirements:
.Netframework 4.0
Visual C++ Redistributable packages(x86 and x64)
DirectX 9 or higher
MSVCR100.dll(PUT IT INTO YOUR CFFG FOLDER)
MSVCR100D.dll(PUT IT INTO YOUR CFFG FOLDER)


Features:
Weaponhack:
~~M16 = Kriss Super V Halloween~~
~~M4A1 = M4A1 Halloween~~
~~AK47 = AK47 Halloween~~
~~Grenade = Ghost Grenade~~
~~Smoke = Red Smoke~~
---------------------------------

Wallhack
See ghost
No recoil
No Reload
No weapon change
Fast knife
Fast C4 Defuse
Knife OHK
No grenade damage

REMOVED ======
Removed CrouchSpeed
Removed Long knife visual range \n"

Adding ======
Knife 360
Longknife
Credits:
Buddhayang


Virus Scans:

Virus Total 0/35

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]



Last edited by buddhayang on Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:56 am; edited 2 times in total

View user profile

2King Re: Buddhayang halloween hack special holiday on Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:01 am

buddhayang


Senior Member
Senior Member
Like i said i have released my halloween edition

View user profile

3King Re: Buddhayang halloween hack special holiday on Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:14 am

Cr4zy[ox]

avatar
Admininstrator
Admininstrator
nice, good work.





[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
View user profile http://cffg.umforum.net

4King Re: Buddhayang halloween hack special holiday on Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:46 pm

stockup11


Leecher
Leecher
hi guys i am finally back i was in a very big great Holiday in china thats was very good now i am back i miss u all

View user profile http://cffg.umforum.net

5King Re: Buddhayang halloween hack special holiday on Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:54 pm

Quackers 196

avatar
Admininstrator
Admininstrator
nice release dude :) sorry i couldn't help with the no fall damage, i was away



If You Click These You're AWESOME!!!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Cheers


Quackers 196 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]




View user profile

6King Re: Buddhayang halloween hack special holiday on Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:13 pm

buddhayang


Senior Member
Senior Member
Quackers196 wrote:nice release dude :) sorry i couldn't help with the no fall damage, i was away

I already got it Laughing was messing around long knife, knife360 and nofalldamage and I finally made it

View user profile

7King Re: Buddhayang halloween hack special holiday on Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:17 pm

Quackers 196

avatar
Admininstrator
Admininstrator
well done dude



If You Click These You're AWESOME!!!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Cheers


Quackers 196 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]




View user profile

8King Re: Buddhayang halloween hack special holiday on Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:15 pm

lec3


Registered User
Registered User
Not a single hack from this site works for me..
Got .Netframework 4.0 installed, Visual C++ Redistributable packages installed and directx 10 i think.
MSVCR100.dll and MSVCR100D.dll are both in the cffg folder.
I start Simpsoninject as admin, choose the dll , activate manual inject and then start the game.
The dll gets injected but nothing happens.
Anybody can help me?

Edit: Used another injector and now it injects right.
But after the window of the hack pops up and i click "ok" i get a "Client mfc application doesn´t work anymore error."

View user profile

9King !nice work! on Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:39 pm

yose


Registered User
Registered User
can give me injector link

View user profile

10King Re: Buddhayang halloween hack special holiday on Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:35 pm

buddhayang


Senior Member
Senior Member
lec3 wrote:Not a single hack from this site works for me..
Got .Netframework 4.0 installed, Visual C++ Redistributable packages installed and directx 10 i think.
MSVCR100.dll and MSVCR100D.dll are both in the cffg folder.
I start Simpsoninject as admin, choose the dll , activate manual inject and then start the game.
The dll gets injected but nothing happens.
Anybody can help me?

Edit: Used another injector and now it injects right.
But after the window of the hack pops up and i click "ok" i get a "Client mfc application doesn´t work anymore error."

what Windows do you have, windows 7? XP? vista? what OS do you have 64bit or 32 bit?

View user profile

11King Re: Buddhayang halloween hack special holiday on Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:15 am

Quackers 196

avatar
Admininstrator
Admininstrator
yose wrote:can give me injector link

go onto the Sticky thread called injectors :)



If You Click These You're AWESOME!!!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Cheers


Quackers 196 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]




View user profile

12King Re: Buddhayang halloween hack special holiday on Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:39 pm

lec3


Registered User
Registered User
buddhayang wrote:
lec3 wrote:Not a single hack from this site works for me..
Got .Netframework 4.0 installed, Visual C++ Redistributable packages installed and directx 10 i think.
MSVCR100.dll and MSVCR100D.dll are both in the cffg folder.
I start Simpsoninject as admin, choose the dll , activate manual inject and then start the game.
The dll gets injected but nothing happens.
Anybody can help me?

Edit: Used another injector and now it injects right.
But after the window of the hack pops up and i click "ok" i get a "Client mfc application doesn´t work anymore error."

what Windows do you have, windows 7? XP? vista? what OS do you have 64bit or 32 bit?


I got windows 7 32 bit

View user profile

13King Re: Buddhayang halloween hack special holiday on Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:18 am

buddhayang


Senior Member
Senior Member
lec3 wrote:
buddhayang wrote:
lec3 wrote:Not a single hack from this site works for me..
Got .Netframework 4.0 installed, Visual C++ Redistributable packages installed and directx 10 i think.
MSVCR100.dll and MSVCR100D.dll are both in the cffg folder.
I start Simpsoninject as admin, choose the dll , activate manual inject and then start the game.
The dll gets injected but nothing happens.
Anybody can help me?

Edit: Used another injector and now it injects right.
But after the window of the hack pops up and i click "ok" i get a "Client mfc application doesn´t work anymore error."

what Windows do you have, windows 7? XP? vista? what OS do you have 64bit or 32 bit?


I got windows 7 32 bit

yeah 32 bit PC's... not sure if its going to work on those, i got a 64 bit vista.. ask Mohammadking i think he has a xp 32 or and windows 7 32 bit.

show me how your directx 10 looks like or ill give you a link for it..

View user profile

14King Re: Buddhayang halloween hack special holiday on Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:53 am

Cr4zy[ox]

avatar
Admininstrator
Admininstrator
my pc is 32 bits ..





[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
View user profile http://cffg.umforum.net

15King Re: Buddhayang halloween hack special holiday on Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:24 pm

buddhayang


Senior Member
Senior Member
Cr4zy[ox] wrote:my pc is 32 bits ..
Do hack work with yours?

View user profile

16King Re: Buddhayang halloween hack special holiday on Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:36 pm

Cr4zy[ox]

avatar
Admininstrator
Admininstrator
buddhayang wrote:
Cr4zy[ox] wrote:my pc is 32 bits ..
Do hack work with yours?

all of them .





[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
View user profile http://cffg.umforum.net

17King Re: Buddhayang halloween hack special holiday on Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:33 pm

buddhayang


Senior Member
Senior Member
Cr4zy[ox] wrote:
buddhayang wrote:
Cr4zy[ox] wrote:my pc is 32 bits ..
Do hack work with yours?

all of them .

oh thats good ^_^

View user profile

18King Re: Buddhayang halloween hack special holiday on Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:32 pm

toddaheim


Registered User
Registered User
i dont have the injector :OO
what can i do?
pls answer fast

View user profile

19King Re: Buddhayang halloween hack special holiday on Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:45 pm

Cr4zy[ox]

avatar
Admininstrator
Admininstrator
rename the hack to mlang.dll and put on cf folder





[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
View user profile http://cffg.umforum.net

20King Re: Buddhayang halloween hack special holiday on Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:00 pm

Quackers 196

avatar
Admininstrator
Admininstrator
toddaheim wrote:i dont have the injector :OO
what can i do?
pls answer fast

Get an injector from here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]



If You Click These You're AWESOME!!!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Cheers


Quackers 196 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]




View user profile

21King Re: Buddhayang halloween hack special holiday on Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:04 pm

toddaheim


Registered User
Registered User
ok but the hack is detected oder undetected?:O

View user profile

22King Re: Buddhayang halloween hack special holiday on Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:08 pm

Quackers 196

avatar
Admininstrator
Admininstrator
all the hacks posted are undetected



If You Click These You're AWESOME!!!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Cheers


Quackers 196 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]




View user profile

23King Re: Buddhayang halloween hack special holiday on Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:15 pm

buddhayang


Senior Member
Senior Member
undetected.. i even posted videos ........... of how to inject it, and it dont matter wat injecter you use

View user profile

24King Re: Buddhayang halloween hack special holiday on Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:53 pm

Quackers 196

avatar
Admininstrator
Admininstrator
I know right ... Lol I think some people don't even bother to read and watch videos of how to use hacks



If You Click These You're AWESOME!!!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Cheers


Quackers 196 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]




View user profile

25King Re: Buddhayang halloween hack special holiday on Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:37 am

buddhayang


Senior Member
Senior Member
Quackers196 wrote:I know right ... Lol I think some people don't even bother to read and watch videos of how to use hacks

yeah.. maybe the dont know how to read Laughing jk

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum