CFFG - CrossFire Fantasy Games Hacks

You are not connected. Please login or register

Uploading and Behaviour Rules

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Thumbs Up Uploading and Behaviour Rules Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:55 pm

DaChosen

From what I've seen, people aren't posting hacks correctly. If you want to get your hacks approved as fast as possible then follow the rules.

•Use Jotti, Virustotal, VirusChief, or VirScan for your virus scan links (any others will be ignored). You should two virus scans or more per release.
•Upload PROPER screenshots, saying you will "add them later" will not suffice
•Make sure you scan the uploaded .RAR/.ZIP file, not the .EXE or .DLL
•Make sure you give credits
•You will have to wait for the hack to be approved in order to download and use it.
•ONE MENTION IS ENOUGH, no need for multiple mentions for the same cause.
•NO FLAMING or arguing in release threads. If you have a problem with the post, then simply press the REPORT BUTTON and explain in the report what problem you have with the post.
•To upload a picture use IMGUR, IMAGESHACK or TINYPIC. Uploading a picture via attachments is a hassle for both us and you.
•IT IS NOT THE CODERS FAULT IF YOU GET BANNED FROM CROSSFIRE, YOU USE THEIR HACKS AT YOUR OWN EXPENSE.
•Injectors do NOT belong in releases, either make the hack AUTO-INJECT or post the injector in the PROPER SECTION (PUTTING INJECTORS IN A SEPARATE .RAR ISN'T ALLOWED EITHER, USE THE CORRECT SECTION FOR INJECTORS)
•Advertisements in hacks or tutorial videos are NOT PERMITTED. (links to rival sites and links to external download sites)
•If the attachment you uploaded is packed, send a minion/mod of this section the unpacked version. If there is no unpacked version sent to a minion/mod, the attachment will be denied.
•ENGLISH only unless in CFAL, CFPH, CFRU or CFEU.
•PHISHING CONTENT OR PHISHING RELATED DISCUSSIONS IS NOT ALLOWED ANYWHERE ON ****
•No "FIRST/SECOND/THIRD" posts, such comments will be deleted. (users caught doing this will be susceptible to an infraction/ban due to it's spam-like nature)

Thank you
Written By:DaChosen

2Thumbs Up Re: Uploading and Behaviour Rules Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:17 pm

Cr4zy[ox]

Cr4zy[ox]
Admininstrator
Admininstrator

tell me the use of this.. 1st uts leeched and we dont use atachemnts.. LOL

https://cffg.umforum.net

3Thumbs Up Re: Uploading and Behaviour Rules Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:30 pm

Quackers 196

Quackers 196