buddhayang

[CFFG]Quack196 wrote:yep i defined grenades, and did the code right me thinks

send me and ill revise it if it needs some revising

because my no nade damage is not buggy at all

View user profile

Quackers 196

Admininstrator
Admininstrator
my no nade works perfectly, its just i dont know if it has weakened my guns or not, ill get my other laptop and test tomorrow though

If You Click These You're AWESOME!!!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Cheers

Quackers 196 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

View user profile

buddhayang

[CFFG]Quack196 wrote:my no nade works perfectly, its just i dont know if it has weakened my guns or not, ill get my other laptop and test tomorrow though

o_o then i dunno jk i think i know it could be something with the loop or some stuff but i can figure that out quick

and ive finally made a weaponlog..

View user profile

Quackers 196

Admininstrator
Admininstrator
sounds good, but do you really need one for CFFG? they dont update it

If You Click These You're AWESOME!!!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Cheers

Quackers 196 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

View user profile

mohammadking1

so now you stall need longknife addy

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum