CFFG - CrossFire Fantasy Games Hacks

You are not connected. Please login or register

D3D Menu Hook help

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 D3D Menu Hook help on Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:00 pm

Quackers 196

Admininstrator
Admininstrator
Hey guys i have asked my friend and he has sent me this D3D menu template and he said i can use it in my hacks.

I was just wondering if anyone knows how to make a undetected D3D hook for CFFG??

If they do then please could someone help me :) thanks

View user profile

2 Re: D3D Menu Hook help on Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:01 pm

mohammadking1

what you mean you want someone to help you how to make undetected D3D menu hmm i try to help you

View user profile

3 Re: D3D Menu Hook help on Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:05 pm

Quackers 196

Admininstrator
Admininstrator
I have created the Menu, but when i try to inject it into crossfire fire it closes the game, i think i have a bad hook, which i need to update

If You Click These You're AWESOME!!!
[Only admins are allowed to see this link] || [Only admins are allowed to see this link] || [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
[Only admins are allowed to see this link] || [Only admins are allowed to see this link] || [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
[Only admins are allowed to see this link] || [Only admins are allowed to see this link] || [Only admins are allowed to see this link] || [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Cheers

Quackers 196 [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

[Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image]
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

View user profile

4 Re: D3D Menu Hook help on Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:13 pm

mohammadking1

its auto close like when we try to make see ghost

View user profile

5 Re: D3D Menu Hook help on Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:22 pm

Quackers 196

Admininstrator
Admininstrator
yeah, i haven't put any hacks into the code yet. The code is only for the menu.

I inject the menu and crossfire opens but then closes straight away.
and i don't know why

[Only admins are allowed to see this link] || [Only admins are allowed to see this link] || [Only admins are allowed to see this link] || [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Cheers

[Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image]

View user profile

6 Re: D3D Menu Hook help on Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:49 pm

mohammadking1

i got like you when i use injector why i dont know really

View user profile

7 Re: D3D Menu Hook help on Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:02 pm

Quackers 196

Admininstrator
Admininstrator
its annoying cos i got the menu to work perfectly in the test window but it automatically closes crossfire :(

Cheers

View user profile

8 Re: D3D Menu Hook help on Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:02 pm

Quackers 196

Admininstrator
Admininstrator
its annoying cos i got the menu to work perfectly in the test window but it automatically closes crossfire :(

Cheers

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum