CFFG - CrossFire Fantasy Games Hacks


You are not connected. Please login or register

[ShowCase] yessssssssss :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 [ShowCase] yessssssssss :) on Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:07 am

buddhayang


Senior Member
Senior Member
blood-c i dont care what you say bout me just gonna ignore you because i dont leech and i dont wanna argue with some immature kid. finally were almost finished with makin the aimbot Very Happy
4 of my team created a website but i dont wanna advertise the website, the aimbot hack is only for CFFG and it works pretty FIOOOONE but some Client errors -_- still fixing it, so will release sooooooon
but anyone wanna test feel free i only give to certain type of peoples Razz

View user profile

2 Re: [ShowCase] yessssssssss :) on Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:08 am

Quackers 196

avatar
Admininstrator
Admininstrator
hey :) could i please help test it? and could i become part of your team? i am now starting to code playerinfo hacks Very Happy



If You Click These You're AWESOME!!!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Cheers


Quackers 196 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]




View user profile

3 Re: [ShowCase] yessssssssss :) on Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:55 am

buddhayang


Senior Member
Senior Member
Quack196 wrote:hey :) could i please help test it? and could i become part of your team? i am now starting to code playerinfo hacks Very Happy

heey meessage me :)

View user profile

4 Re: [ShowCase] yessssssssss :) on Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:38 pm

Quackers 196

avatar
Admininstrator
Admininstrator
i just messaged you :)



If You Click These You're AWESOME!!!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Cheers


Quackers 196 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]




View user profile

5 Re: [ShowCase] yessssssssss :) on Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:47 pm

Blood-C

avatar
Registered User
Registered User
buddhayang wrote:blood-c i dont care what you say bout me just gonna ignore you because i dont leech and i dont wanna argue with some immature kid. finally were almost finished with makin the aimbot Very Happy
4 of my team created a website but i dont wanna advertise the website, the aimbot hack is only for CFFG and it works pretty FIOOOONE but some Client errors -_- still fixing it, so will release sooooooon
but anyone wanna test feel free i only give to certain type of peoples Razz

you don't leech? you think i don't know anything about it? everyone knows after unknownpk released his vip base everyone suddenly had aimbot in their hacks. I just hate people who used other people work & claimed it was made by them.

yet, still no screenshot to proof your words. but i already had an image how your menu would be like because i know it's leeched one.

Quack196 wrote:i just messaged you :)

watch out for spyware & virus, just for precautions.

View user profile http://cffg.tk

6 Re: [ShowCase] yessssssssss :) on Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:41 pm

buddhayang


Senior Member
Senior Member
Blood-C wrote:
buddhayang wrote:blood-c i dont care what you say bout me just gonna ignore you because i dont leech and i dont wanna argue with some immature kid. finally were almost finished with makin the aimbot Very Happy
4 of my team created a website but i dont wanna advertise the website, the aimbot hack is only for CFFG and it works pretty FIOOOONE but some Client errors -_- still fixing it, so will release sooooooon
but anyone wanna test feel free i only give to certain type of peoples Razz

you don't leech? you think i don't know anything about it? everyone knows after unknownpk released his vip base everyone suddenly had aimbot in their hacks. I just hate people who used other people work & claimed it was made by them.

yet, still no screenshot to proof your words. but i already had an image how your menu would be like because i know it's leeched one.

Quack196 wrote:i just messaged you :)

watch out for spyware & virus, just for precautions.

doode i give credits you noob, if i leeched i give credits, and you QQ all the time because you aint got no one to help you code

View user profile

7 Re: [ShowCase] yessssssssss :) on Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:50 pm

Quackers 196

avatar
Admininstrator
Admininstrator
Coding is all about helping each other out and coming together to make an awesome hack Very Happy I wouldn't be where I am now without help



If You Click These You're AWESOME!!!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Cheers


Quackers 196 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]




View user profile

8 Re: [ShowCase] yessssssssss :) on Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:40 pm

Blood-C

avatar
Registered User
Registered User
buddhayang wrote:
Blood-C wrote:
buddhayang wrote:blood-c i dont care what you say bout me just gonna ignore you because i dont leech and i dont wanna argue with some immature kid. finally were almost finished with makin the aimbot Very Happy
4 of my team created a website but i dont wanna advertise the website, the aimbot hack is only for CFFG and it works pretty FIOOOONE but some Client errors -_- still fixing it, so will release sooooooon
but anyone wanna test feel free i only give to certain type of peoples Razz

you don't leech? you think i don't know anything about it? everyone knows after unknownpk released his vip base everyone suddenly had aimbot in their hacks. I just hate people who used other people work & claimed it was made by them.

yet, still no screenshot to proof your words. but i already had an image how your menu would be like because i know it's leeched one.

Quack196 wrote:i just messaged you :)

watch out for spyware & virus, just for precautions.

doode i give credits you noob, if i leeched i give credits, and you QQ all the time because you aint got no one to help you code

I QQ because i hate a liar like you.

View user profile http://cffg.tk

9 Re: [ShowCase] yessssssssss :) on Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:11 pm

buddhayang


Senior Member
Senior Member
Blood-C wrote:
buddhayang wrote:
Blood-C wrote:
buddhayang wrote:blood-c i dont care what you say bout me just gonna ignore you because i dont leech and i dont wanna argue with some immature kid. finally were almost finished with makin the aimbot Very Happy
4 of my team created a website but i dont wanna advertise the website, the aimbot hack is only for CFFG and it works pretty FIOOOONE but some Client errors -_- still fixing it, so will release sooooooon
but anyone wanna test feel free i only give to certain type of peoples Razz

you don't leech? you think i don't know anything about it? everyone knows after unknownpk released his vip base everyone suddenly had aimbot in their hacks. I just hate people who used other people work & claimed it was made by them.

yet, still no screenshot to proof your words. but i already had an image how your menu would be like because i know it's leeched one.

Quack196 wrote:i just messaged you :)

watch out for spyware & virus, just for precautions.

doode i give credits you noob, if i leeched i give credits, and you QQ all the time because you aint got no one to help you code

I QQ because i hate a liar like you.


how do you knoe if im lying? and how do you knoe if im not???

View user profile

10 Re: [ShowCase] yessssssssss :) on Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:30 pm

Cr4zy[ox]

avatar
Admininstrator
Admininstrator
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Razz





[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
View user profile http://cffg.umforum.net

11 Re: [ShowCase] yessssssssss :) on Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:34 pm

buddhayang


Senior Member
Senior Member
Cr4zy[ox] wrote:<a href="self.close ()">Press Me</a>

Razz

lolol yes
/request close

View user profile

12 Re: [ShowCase] yessssssssss :) on Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:53 am

mohammadking1

avatar
Senior Member
Senior Member
me and buddhayang will releasing a VIP hack with all Features i mean all be happy Very Happy

Sorry For Bad English Very Happy

View user profile

13 Re: [ShowCase] yessssssssss :) on Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:44 am

Quackers 196

avatar
Admininstrator
Admininstrator
I think blood should be banned for so many days I mean he isn't helping anyone or being nice at all



If You Click These You're AWESOME!!!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Cheers


Quackers 196 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]




View user profile

14 Re: [ShowCase] yessssssssss :) on Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:07 pm

mohammadking1

avatar
Senior Member
Senior Member
who blood?

View user profile

15 Re: [ShowCase] yessssssssss :) on Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:40 pm

buddhayang


Senior Member
Senior Member
Quack196 wrote:I think blood should be banned for so many days I mean he isn't helping anyone or being nice at all

you are right i was thinking of that.. but i think blood-c should get IP Banned Razz

View user profile

16 Re: [ShowCase] yessssssssss :) on Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:12 pm

Quackers 196

avatar
Admininstrator
Admininstrator
I agree with you bud :) he is being really horrible



If You Click These You're AWESOME!!!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Cheers


Quackers 196 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]




View user profile

17 Re: [ShowCase] yessssssssss :) on Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:07 pm

mohammadking1

avatar
Senior Member
Senior Member
i dont know what are you speak about but its ok banned him ip BlaBla

View user profile

18 Re: [ShowCase] yessssssssss :) on Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:51 pm

buddhayang


Senior Member
Senior Member
mohammadking1 wrote:i dont know what are you speak about but its ok banned him ip BlaBla

ohh IP Ban is like banning him forever when he uses the same computer with the same IP address Razz. Which means whenever he creates a new account he can never come on because he got IP banned.

View user profile

19 Re: [ShowCase] yessssssssss :) on Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:20 am

Blood-C

avatar
Registered User
Registered User
This is between me & buddhayang, it has nothing to with you guys. He's nor admin or staff, he's nothing but a leecher & liar.

buddhayang, guess i will disappoint you because i use dynamic ip (resetting router with single press of button). Even you ban ip-range/region me, i can use proxy. You can't stop me from posting here & telling you a liar :)

My hack: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Where is your proof buddhayang?

View user profile http://cffg.tk

20 Re: [ShowCase] yessssssssss :) on Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:49 am

Quackers 196

avatar
Admininstrator
Admininstrator
Blood-C wrote:This is between me & buddhayang, it has nothing to with you guys. He's nor admin or staff, he's nothing but a leecher & liar.

Okay Blood, I do apologize for the things i had said before, its just when you see 2 coders arguing with each other its really not a nice thing to see on our forum :(

This is a really nice community and tbh i don't want to see people arguing and i am pretty sure no-one else does.

Bud please could you also not argue with Blood because tbh atm Blood is a good coder and like you said to me you are still learning. So as i see it Blood knows quite a bit compared to us, so he knows what he is on about.

Blood this is my way of apologizing to you and trying to make things better after what i had said.
Again i am sorry, i hope you can forgive me


Cheers
Quack196

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum