You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello im Cinta,nice to meet you :)

+3
Ryuzaki™
Cr4zy[ox]
Cinta
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hello im Cinta,nice to meet you :) Empty Hello im Cinta,nice to meet you :) Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:30 pm

Cinta

Cinta

Hello i was looking into crossfire priv servers and i found this website and it seems cool so ill be active on it ^^ i came from elitepvpers and ****.net i used to make shaiya hacks(mmorpg) and some crossfire but got bored but now im back..atm iv been selling crossfire accounts and messing around.been making killmarks and modding guns as well or fun.im 16 and i do football,track and wrestling and i have a wife ;) Love her to death <3 and ummm..yeah :)

Last edited by Cinta on Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:24 am; edited 1 time in total

2Hello im Cinta,nice to meet you :) Empty Re: Hello im Cinta,nice to meet you :) Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:32 pm

Cr4zy[ox]

Cr4zy[ox]
Admininstrator
Admininstrator

nice to meet you, hope you enjoy our community and hacks Very Happy Cool

https://cffg.umforum.net

3Hello im Cinta,nice to meet you :) Empty Re: Hello im Cinta,nice to meet you :) Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:18 am

Ryuzaki™

Welcome to CFFG.tk :)

https://www.facebook.com/

4Hello im Cinta,nice to meet you :) Empty Re: Hello im Cinta,nice to meet you :) Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:14 am

woombrah

woombrah
Admininstrator
Admininstrator

Wellcome Bro! Very Happy
Enjoy hacks :)

5Hello im Cinta,nice to meet you :) Empty Re: Hello im Cinta,nice to meet you :) Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:53 am

[CFFG]tomboo30

[CFFG]tomboo30
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Welcome to our community Very Happy
Hope u like our hacks Cool

6Hello im Cinta,nice to meet you :) Empty Re: Hello im Cinta,nice to meet you :) Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:51 pm

Anikila

Welcome!

7Hello im Cinta,nice to meet you :) Empty Re: Hello im Cinta,nice to meet you :) Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:22 am

tecka

Leecher
Leecher

nice to meet you ;) and Welcome!! :)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum