CFFG - CrossFire Fantasy Games Hacks


You are not connected. Please login or register

Just a question! :D

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Just a question! :D on Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:59 pm

woombrah

avatar
Admininstrator
Admininstrator
Hello.
This questions are for admin or for a moderator
1) how can i change my avatar lool
2) I want a zombie apocalipse hack ( plz make one ) Very Happy
:Laughing!: :Laughing!:

View user profile

2 Re: Just a question! :D on Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:02 pm

Cr4zy[ox]

avatar
Admininstrator
Admininstrator
look up on meny, you will see this:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

then go to avatar tab.

about the hack, we are going to post more. i will post the hack that i used to kill boss on normal dificulty :) ...very easy to kill :twisted:

View user profile http://cffg.umforum.net

3 Re: Just a question! :D on Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:06 pm

woombrah

avatar
Admininstrator
Admininstrator
Admin wrote:look up on meny, you will see this:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

then go to avatar tab.

about the hack, we are going to post more. i will post the hack that i used to kill boss on normal dificulty :) ...very easy to kill :twisted:

THANK YOU VERRY MUCH!
Hell yeah! :) :twisted:
And nice website ;)

View user profile

4 Re: Just a question! :D on Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:10 pm

Cr4zy[ox]

avatar
Admininstrator
Admininstrator
woombrah wrote:
Admin wrote:look up on meny, you will see this:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

then go to avatar tab.

about the hack, we are going to post more. i will post the hack that i used to kill boss on normal dificulty :) ...very easy to kill :twisted:

THANK YOU VERRY MUCH!
Hell yeah! :) :twisted:
And nice website ;)

ty , hope you will be active :twisted:

View user profile http://cffg.umforum.net

5 Re: Just a question! :D on Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:15 pm

woombrah

avatar
Admininstrator
Admininstrator
Admin wrote:
woombrah wrote:
Admin wrote:look up on meny, you will see this:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

then go to avatar tab.

about the hack, we are going to post more. i will post the hack that i used to kill boss on normal dificulty :) ...very easy to kill :twisted:

THANK YOU VERRY MUCH!
Hell yeah! :) :twisted:
And nice website ;)

ty , hope you will be active :twisted:

yep ! but when you post? :)

View user profile

6 Re: Just a question! :D on Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:17 pm

Cr4zy[ox]

avatar
Admininstrator
Admininstrator
woombrah wrote:
Admin wrote:
woombrah wrote:
Admin wrote:look up on meny, you will see this:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

then go to avatar tab.

about the hack, we are going to post more. i will post the hack that i used to kill boss on normal dificulty :) ...very easy to kill :twisted:

THANK YOU VERRY MUCH!
Hell yeah! :) :twisted:
And nice website ;)

ty , hope you will be active :twisted:

yep ! but when you post? :)

soon, just keep on forum

View user profile http://cffg.umforum.net

7 Re: Just a question! :D on Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:20 pm

woombrah

avatar
Admininstrator
Admininstrator
Admin wrote:
woombrah wrote:
Admin wrote:
woombrah wrote:
Admin wrote:look up on meny, you will see this:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

then go to avatar tab.

about the hack, we are going to post more. i will post the hack that i used to kill boss on normal dificulty :) ...very easy to kill :twisted:

THANK YOU VERRY MUCH!
Hell yeah! :) :twisted:
And nice website ;)

ty , hope you will be active :twisted:

yep ! but when you post? :)

soon, just keep on forum

ok bro ;)

View user profile

8 Re: Just a question! :D on Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:30 pm

woombrah

avatar
Admininstrator
Admininstrator
Tell me when u post ;)

View user profile

9 Re: Just a question! :D on Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:32 pm

Cr4zy[ox]

avatar
Admininstrator
Admininstrator
woombrah wrote:
Admin wrote:
woombrah wrote:
Admin wrote:
woombrah wrote:
Admin wrote:look up on meny, you will see this:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

then go to avatar tab.

about the hack, we are going to post more. i will post the hack that i used to kill boss on normal dificulty :) ...very easy to kill :twisted:

THANK YOU VERRY MUCH!
Hell yeah! :) :twisted:
And nice website ;)

ty , hope you will be active :twisted:

yep ! but when you post? :)

soon, just keep on forum

ok bro ;)

you will see the thread Laughing, just post some discussions, threads, hacks whatever :shock:

forum neeeds more activity

View user profile http://cffg.umforum.net

10 Re: Just a question! :D on Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:33 pm

woombrah

avatar
Admininstrator
Admininstrator
Admin wrote:
woombrah wrote:
Admin wrote:
woombrah wrote:
Admin wrote:
woombrah wrote:
Admin wrote:look up on meny, you will see this:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

then go to avatar tab.

about the hack, we are going to post more. i will post the hack that i used to kill boss on normal dificulty :) ...very easy to kill :twisted:

THANK YOU VERRY MUCH!
Hell yeah! :) :twisted:
And nice website ;)

ty , hope you will be active :twisted:

yep ! but when you post? :)

soon, just keep on forum

ok bro ;)

you will see the thread Laughing, just post some discussions, threads, hacks whatever :shock:

forum neeeds more activity

ok Laughing
:Laughing!: :Laughing!:

View user profile

11 Re: Just a question! :D on Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:27 am

Cr4zy[ox]

avatar
Admininstrator
Admininstrator
#solved - closed

View user profile http://cffg.umforum.net

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum